– There was a bit of a vandalism problem on Beat 2523 between April 28th and May 25th, in the area of George to Belmont, Pulaski to Monticello. There were eight reported incidents, with the first one being on the 2900 block of N Lawndale on April 30th at 8:30am.
– There were eight incidents of stolen report at an address on the 2900 block of N Milwaukee between April 28th and May 11th.
– There were six reported thefts between March 31st and April 13th, between Pulaski and Central Park.
– There was a murder on the 3100 block of N. Kimball on Sunday, May 19th, at 11pm. According to sources, a burned body was found in a trash can and the Medical Examiner’s Office determined it as a homicide.
– Four thefts on the Beat from May 12th to May 25th, between George and Diversey from St. Louis to Spaulding.
– Two batteries were reported near George and Sawyer between May 15th and May 20th. The first one occurred in a vehicle on the 2900 block of N Sawyer on May 15th and the other occurred on May 20th at the Logandale School, 3212 West George St.
– There were four robberies between April 28th and May 11th, from Central Park to Spaulding between Diversey and Barry. The first one occurred on the 28th of April at 1:05am on the 3500 block of W Barry.
– There were two batteries west of St. Louis between May 1st and May 10th. The first incident happened on May 1st at 7:10am on the 3000 block of N Elbridge and the second incident occurred on May 10th at 10:45pm on the 2800 block of N Drake.
– There were five thefts between Kimball and Kedzie, between April 7th and April 13th. Three occurred on Kimball, two on the 3100 block. One of the thefts on the 3100 block of N Kimball on April 7th at 6pm and the other one occurred on April 8th at 7:15am.
– There were two robberies at Drake and Milwaukee, one being on April 1st and the other on April 7th.
– There was a shooting on the 2900 block of N Allen on March 27th at 9:38pm.
– There were four reported thefts on the Beat west of California Ave. between May 15th and May 29th.
– Car thefts were high on Beat 1411 between May 2nd and May 15th, west of California Ave., particularly near Wellington and Albany. There were three in that area.
– A Criminal Sexual Assault took place on the 2900 block of W George on May 11th at 9pm.
– A Robbery occurred at Francisco and Wellington on April 27th at 4pm.
– There was a shooting at the gas station at the intersection of Diversey and Sacramento on April 26th at 2:10am.
– A bit of a pattern in thefts was noticed on the Beat between California and Campbell from Diversey to George. There were four reported incidents, with two occurring at Rockwell and Diversey.
– Motor vehicle thefts and burglaries were a bit high east of California Ave. between March 7th and March 20th.
– Three residential garage thefts were reported on the 2200 block of W. Diversey, at the same location, on Saturday, May 4th and on Sunday, May 5th.
– Two thefts were reported at the CVS, 2815 N. Western, on Sunday, March 24th.
– There was a shooting at School and Springfield on May 20th at 9pm.
– Four reported incidents of vandalism between May 16th and May 29th.
– Eight reported incidents of theft between May 2nd and May 15th. Most were reported between Pulaski and the Kennedy Expressway, from Addison to Roscoe.
– Seven reported incidents of theft between April 4th and April 17th. Most of the incidents took place between Central Park and Kimball, south of the Kennedy Expressway and north of Belmont.
– A shooting, with someone being shot, was reported at School and Springfield on April 3rd at 11:40pm.
– Three reported cases of vandalism in the area between Springfield and Lawndale, from Addison to Cornelia between March 21st and April 3rd.
– Two motor vehicle thefts were reported between March 21st and April 3rd in the vicinity of Cornelia and Springfield.
– Seven thefts were reported between May 2nd and May 15th, and there were two pockets of areas of occurrence. The first pocket was along and just south of Addison between Elston and California, and the second one was between Kimball and Whipple, along and just north of Belmont. Two thefts alone occurred on the 3200 block of N. Whipple, a day apart from each other, on May 12th and 13th, respectively.
– Six drug-related incidents were reported between April 4th and April 17th, with two pockets of areas. The first pocket was between Kedzie and Sacramento, from Addison to Cornelia, and the second one was between Kedzie and Albany from Belmont to a just little north of School St.
– A battery was reported at the Carl Linne School, 3221 N. Sacramento Ave., on March 11th at 10:20am.